IAGC Project Affiliation Pathway
IAGC Project Affiliation Pathway for Generative Coaching.
IAGC is pleased to announce the IAGC Project Affiliation Pathway. IAGC will be accepting applications for a limited number of affiliated projects. Candidates for Project Affiliation must fulfill the requirements specified below.
Permission to co-certify with IAGC is granted on a project-by-project basis. Affiliation is not exclusive to any particular individual within a given geographical region. Final selection is conditional upon approval by Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan.
- Be an IAGC Authorized Copyright User (see IAGC Copyright Authorization requirements) and have been actively teaching authorized course material
- Be a certified IAGC Practitioner in Generative Coaching and attend some form of continuing education for a minimum of a three-day period every 2 years: attend a program given by Robert Dilts or Stephen Gilligan, or return as a participant, resource person in a Generative Coaching certification.
- Completion of the IAGC Affiliation Information Sheet & Affiliation Proposal Form.
- Be available, supportive, and a good representative of IAGC and its culture/community.
- A written endorsement from Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan
- Photos and bios of Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan
- Use of IAGC logo in your advertising
- Listing on IAGC website for mutual advertisement
- IAGC certificates are signed by Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan for each participant successfully completing program and assessment.
There is a materials fee of $200/person plus a fee of $200 per certificate signed ($400 total) paid to IAGC for each person attending the affiliated course – or alternatively, a percentage of the course fee paid by participants.