IAGC Project Affiliation Pathway
The IAGC is pleased to announce the IAGC Project Affiliation Pathway.
Permission to co-certify with IAGC is granted on a project-by-project basis. Affiliation is not exclusive to any particular individual within a given geographical region. Final selection is conditional upon approval by the IAGC Regional Representative. Affiliation for Generative Change in Business is done through Dilts Strategy Group.
- Have IAGC Authorized Copyright User status (see IAGC Copyright Authorization requirements) and have been actively teaching authorized course material
- Certification as an IAGC Advanced Practitioner in the area (Generative Coaching or Generative Trance) in which you are seeking affiliation
- Attend some form of IAGC-approved continuing education for a minimum of 3 days every 2 years
- Completion of the IAGC Affiliation Project Application Form
- Successful completion of interview with your IAGC Regional Representative
- Be available, supportive, and a representative of IAGC and its culture/community
- A written endorsement from your IAGC regional representative
- Photos and bios of Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan
- Use of IAGC logo in your advertising
- Listing on IAGC website for mutual advertisement
- IAGC certificates are signed by Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan (or by Stephen Gilligan in the case of Generative Trance) for each participant successfully completing program and assessment.