Practitioner of Generative Change
This Professional Membership is your entry point into the IAGC professional community.
There are 3 types of IAGC Practitioner of Generative Change:
- IAGC Practitioner of Generative Change: Generative Coaching
- IAGC Practitioner of Generative Change: Generative Trance
- IAGC Practitioner of Generative Change: Generative Change in Business
Applicants must have completed a core IAGC certification course in order to qualify. This is accomplished in the following ways:
- Successful completion, including in-class work and testing, of Generative Coaching Certification, Generative Change in Business Certification, or Generative Trance Certification.
– OR –
- Successful completion, including in-class work and testing, of one of the Dilts Strategy Group (DSG) Certification Programs in Success Factor Modeling™ (SFM): Next Generation Entrepreneurship, Collective Intelligence or Conscious Leadership.
COST & APPLICATIONS
To apply for Professional Membership as a Practitioner of Generative ChangeClick Here
Please complete the form below
To renew your IAGC Professional Membership as a Practitioner of Generative Change (Coaching, Trance and Change in Business), you must meet the following continuing education requirements. Please provide proof that, within the past two-year period, you have completed:
- 10 hours of additional CPD (Continuous Professional Development) with IAGC approved CPD courses. This can include online training with IAGC approved programs.
This can be achieved in any of the following ways on their own or in combination by attending:
- IAGC approved courses, webinars, conferences, workshops in-person or online.
- IAGC related webinars, courses, etc… that are run by other IAGC qualified members.
For all CPD, evidence must be provided with details of the provider of the CPD in order to validate your CPD in Generative Change
To keep track of your CPD hours, download our IAGC CPD Hours Log.
- Two years of IAGC Professional Membership
- An IAGC Certificate of Professional Membership as a Practitioner of Generative Change in your core area (Coaching, Trance, or Change in Business)
- Listing of your name in the IAGC directory
- The right to call yourself a “Practitioner of Generative Change” (with designated core area) on your marketing literature
- Eligibility to become an Authorized User of IAGC material in your area of certification. To find out more about Authorization, please click here.
- Joining as a community member will give you access to a membership area. In this area, you can join our forums, view exclusive films taken from our training events, and you will be the first to find out about our training events, our workshops and transformational programs.
- Discounts on webinars
- Discounts on IAGC books and other products
- You will be updated about our upcoming courses and IAGC events including our upcoming Personal Transformation workshops, webinars, and online courses.